[T3] Heater channel

Tim Keohane rheorojo at wildblue.net
Tue Feb 1 09:04:22 PST 2011

I have a heater channel from a fastback, and wondered if they are the
same as T-3's. I was after the lower pillar mount hinge and got the
whole heater channel unit. I don't need the rest as I got the hinge
piece off, and see the heater/defroster deflector is a snap out/in
unit. (My T-3 is getting the tranny tuned and in the shop 1 1/2 hours
away. ) Are the deflector units the same? My T-3 needs that repaired,
and if so, then that may be an easier fix than previously imagined.
Thanks Tim