[T3] Ignition switch '67 squareback.

fess fess-vwtype3-3 at fess.org
Wed Feb 2 08:16:37 PST 2011

I'm in dire need of an ignition switch for my '67 squareback.  It currently doesn't spring back into position after starting and also my mechanic says it's requiring too much pressure to trigger the starter so "it'll probably go soon"

Anyone know where I can get one?

I'm super short on vw time these days,  in the old days I might have taken the switch out, opened it up, see if I could fix it,   these days I'd be very happy for a "buy it here"  or "i'll sell you one."   ;)

Thanks.

--fess