[T3] Ford Ranger fuel pump for VW

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Feb 2 08:18:45 PST 2011

Sorry guys if this is not close enough related to type 3 stuff. A few
months ago I talked to someone here who said they put a Ford Ranger Fuel
pump on there FI type 3. I don't know if I will use this on my Fastback
yet ( guess it depends if Jim or somebody can rebuild it).  I need a
fuel pump for my 88 Golf with Digifant II FI. This pump is high price
and I am thinking if it will work on type 3 FI maybe it will work on my
Golf too. I just need to know what year of Ranger you can use. If this
is to far off the type 3 forum then just email me. dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org

Thanks!

Dennis Stiefel
Rainsville, AL, USA