[T3] (no subject)

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 21:15:28 PST 2011

I  said "air regulator"---meant intake air DISTRIBUTOR, of course.    It's that temp sensor that's disconnected (that made idling etc feel perfect).
   Head temp sensor, is hooked up, of course. Un-do that one and the car doesn't work.   Undo the other one, and it hums like a top.   Hard to figure.

Message: 2