[T3] Fuel Pump Output minus Fuel Used

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 16:55:24 PST 2011

*Jim ... are you saying

A.  "with the engine running?" .... or
B.  "with just with the fuel pump running, by 'jumpering' (is that even a
word?) the 12 volts to activate the pump?"  And tell me again: Where and
what are the connectors?

Where?  My guess is under the dash (left-hand side?) Fuel Pump Relay that
clicks when the key is turned to RUN ... not START, right?

And which connectors?  I've forgotten.  :-)

Another interesting measurement (to me) might be:

Engine running at WOT, (two runs [opposite directions] 7,040 ft. = 1.333
miles, on a level road, calm wind, tire psi at spec., etc.) and how much
excess fuel is returned to the tank.

Gary "Frito" - '69 T3, MT, FI, 1600
*