[T3] Ignition switch '67 squareback.

fess fess-vwtype3-3 at fess.org
Thu Feb 3 09:55:07 PST 2011

Ok, the ISP west on is expensive.   175.00 [ http://www.vwispwest.com/product.php?ispproduct=vwispwest&cat=347&page=1&part=311905851A ]

Anyone used this one? Am I good with this one? or will I have after market type troubles.  Usually when risking aftermarket troubles the exploration doesn't cost as much.    I'm pretty much going to get it unless someone warns that it won't work.

Thank you all very much for still being around and having prompt clear advice.

--fess