[T3] from Argentine

Wiky y Hans miescarabajo60 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 18:29:41 PST 2011

wow 1986, perhaps the best year for many of us (world champions in soccer)
January 9 last made the first South American event aircooled vw
I invite you to check our blog and see pictures of the meeting
www.movimientoaircooled.com
Our motto is "no oil leak, mark territory"
see yaa friends!!!!

http://miescarabajo60.blogspot.com/
http://www.movimientoaircooled.com/