[T3] Old Type IIIs

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 04:21:06 PST 2011

In the UK we have a London to Brighton car run, for pre-1905 cars.  While
some of them won't make the 60 mile journey without breaking down, it still
happens.  None of the cars is a daily user.  Who cares?  It's an adventure
with a car that old - just as the caravans to the Invasions are.  It's not a
matter of will anyone get a problem, as one of lets all help to solve the
problems that arise.   There's no excitement any more if things become a
certainty.  However, most of the time I'm happy without too much excitement!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club