[T3] MPS calibration

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Jan 5 06:11:25 PST 2011

On 5 Jan 2011 at 13:42, Dave Hall wrote:

> I think if you were prepared to wait you could order any particular spec -
> it would have had to have RHD headlights.  Maybe if you got it through the
> USAF service stores it would come ready for driving on the left but free of
> tax, just the same as our forces abroad could do.  Usually you had to own it
> for two years before you could sell it on.

One of the Type 3s I worked on here had started in the US, moved to England and
then moved back again, all with it's US Air Force owner. When I got it, the 2
RHD headlights were in the trunk. They're no use to me, so anyone who wants
them can have them, but they're probably not worth the shipping cost and the
uncertainty of arriving safely.

--
Jim Adney
jadney at vwtype3.org