[T3] Need a great body man in western LA/Ventura County

C. Rochambeau crochambeau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 07:21:50 PST 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 5:13 AM, Steve Curtis
<stevecurtis at madisonville.com>wrote:

> you need to watch your potty mouth.

As someone who has also within the past month had my type3 hit by some
reprobate who vanished in the night (thankfully, replacing my headlight trim
has fixed 97% of the problem), I think the F bomb was justified. Sometimes
swearing offers a catharsis against a helpless situation. Not encouraging
the use of language mind you, just stating that as a member of a supportive
community I for one overlook the vent and wish I had it within my power to
recommend someone who meets the criteria for body work.

Sort of back to the subject..  is headlight trim a common part between type
1 and 3? I pulled the trim off my square, since it's still laid up, but want
to discourage my use of that vehicle as a parts horse, so I'd like to
replace the trim as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Curtis

http://crochambeau.blogspot.com/