[T3] MPS calibration

David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 19:45:26 PST 2011

[[[John and I tried to get Dave to follow along with us, using the
conservation of momentum (fast down hill to go up the next) thru Missouri,
but Dave just did it his way. At least Brian understood what John and I were
doing, and kept up with us. ;^) Sometimes people just want to do things
their own way. At least the 3 of us got better mileage thru that leg than
the FI car did. :O  ]]]

Oh - I understood what you guys were doing, but in my travels I find that
the cops love to sit at the bottom of the hills (where you guys were gaining
your momentum). Besides, my FI maintained 65 mph up any of those hills, so
why is there a need to speed???

Dave Pallo
'72 Square ~ "Elwood"
Fairport, NY