[T3] Body Man (was "Need a great body man inwesternLA/VenturaCounty)

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Jan 9 16:57:33 PST 2011

It's not that hard to spray it in situ - an airbrush can do a really good
job and there's a good edge for the masking tape to tuck up to.  Sometimes a
black line just looks like shadow anyway - the wrong blue might look more
obvious if not fully covered.  As with all jobs you do on your own car, you
always notice where it wasn't quite right, but hardly anyone else does.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club.
=========