[T3] Body Man (was "Need a great body man in western LA/Ventura County)

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Jan 9 17:07:34 PST 2011

My mother had a magnifying device when her eyes got bad - she could even
read the instructions on medicine bottles with that (wry grin).   I just
tried 800 x 600, as low as the netbook card works with the 19" monitor - I
see what you mean!  I can always resort to that if (when?) I have to.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club
=========