[T3] "Correct" Bosch vs."new" Solid State VR

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Jan 16 04:55:03 PST 2011

What qualifies as 'near'?  Nowhere in England is all that far - less than a
day's drive anyway.

If you are looking for Type 3 enthusiasts in the UK you would find more on
the VW club forum at www.vwtype3and4club.org.uk and I would guess someone is
within 10 or 20 miles.

What specific interest do you have for that address, Frito?

Dave.
UK VW Type3&4 club.