[T3] Tire failure?

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Tue Jan 18 08:57:24 PST 2011

I used to work in the high purity gas control industry so the Nitrogen I
am used to always came in liquid form from dewars. Getting it form a on
demand machine seems to me like it would not be of good quality. I guess
for tires it really does not matter. It is more stable than normal air
in that its expiation rate is less I guess that would be good for gas
mileage if your changing altitude a lot ;-)

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us