[T3] Putting door seal on

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:48:25 PST 2011

Well it's going to be about 50 this weekend and dry.  I think I'm going to
put the seals on.  Bob, I know you said 70 or greater would be idea...but
that's not going to happen for awhile and I'm getting dampness in the car.

Anyone see a problem with applying the adhesive at 50 degrees?  The box/tube
says nothing about temperature so I'm inclined to go for it and stop my
moisture problem !

Thanks,

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback