[T3] An eclipse is coming... Keith, be forewarned!

Brian Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Fri Jan 21 19:24:50 PST 2011

oh... way cheaper than a certain company's t4 kits ;)  The car won't go boom
Keith.  I'll be tuning with an Innovate LM-1.  Not going to go lean!  It has
a rev limiter, cautious engine timing and I tend to be slow to get
aggressive with stuff.  Because of the rods, this engine will be limited to
7lbs on the street on pump gas and 11lbs at the track on 108 oct.  I tucked
the turbo low so that I can get an air cleaner on the carb and am using the
stock cooling system.  This car will run on the street in a tidy package and
even hides the turbo pipes enough to confuse folks.

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 7:18 PM, <Bobsnotch at aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 1/21/2011 10:05:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> bfye at canyonville.net writes:
>
> Something wicked this way comes...  Starting over the next week or  so
> (dependent on free time), I will be pulling the carbs from the  Notchback's
> 2110 and putting a Holley 4 barrel on it.  Hold on Keith,  there's more...
> The Holley will be feeding the turbocharger.  Hold on  Keith, not finished
> yet...  The carb and turbo will be contained in  the rear trunk's space!
> 8-)  Holy darkness Batman!  I see dark,  dark days ahead.  The darkside is
> strong,  you can not  resist!
>

> Probably cheaper to do than a 2056 T-4. :O
>
> Bob 65 Notch  S with sunroof and IRS (Krusty)
> 71 Notch (Krunchy)
> 64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)

Brian Fye
Canyonville Christian Academy