[T3] Up date on 72 Fastback

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 06:30:45 PST 2011

In a message dated 1/22/2011 6:18:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

On 22  Jan 2011 at 9:59, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> The parts car was made  January of 72 and the Fastback was made in April
> of 72.

That sounds pretty good. I can't think of any changes that might have
occurred during that time.

--

About the only odd thing I can think of is the front seats. I only say
that, because I have worked on a 72 Square that still had the 71 and earlier

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)