[T3] Pneumatic screen washer Helphos Valve

Russ W russw at classicvw.org
Sat Jan 29 11:21:15 PST 2011

On 1/29/2011 12:27 PM, Keith Park wrote:
> Yea, this might be a much better idea, my Golf has the intermittants and I
> have a feeling the same switch , is this true?
> Did ANY of the T3's get the intermittent wipers as the Bentley suggests?
>
> Keith

All of the Rabbit switches at that time were built with the intermittent
contacts built in.  There was a plastic piece that had to be removed to
get the switch to go to the extra position.
I do not think I have ever seen a T-3 with intermittent wipers, unless
they were added by the customer.

--
Thanks,
Russ Wolfe