[T3] Pneumatic screen washer Helphos Valve

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jan 29 16:15:03 PST 2011

Yea, thanks to one of the kids years ago who yanked down the wiper arm and
broke off that plastic piece I do actually have that position on mine,
however, there are no electrical contacts on it so, sadly, I did not
suddenly get intermittant wipers....

Keith

All of the Rabbit switches at that time were built with the intermittent
contacts built in.  There was a plastic piece that had to be removed to
get the switch to go to the extra position.
I do not think I have ever seen a T-3 with intermittent wipers, unless
they were added by the customer.

--
Thanks,
Russ Wolfe