[T3] Newbie with dumb questions.

Tom Hottinger tdhotti at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 12:51:45 PST 2011

If you have a hydraulic lifter system that works reliably, then there
are probably several people on this list who would like to hear the
details.

It is a MOFOCO from about 1996.  It saw a little parade traffic both winter
and summer in both things
(Things are rare and very popular here in SW MO) and I used it for my daily
commute to Ar and back for
most of a year.  I didn't have any additional gauges beyond the factory
idiot lights.  I never had any heating issues
in either vehicle.  The only tome I ever had any issues was after it had sat
on the shelf for about 18 months there
was a lot of valve clatter the first time we fired it up after installing it
in the 74 Thing.  This noise was short lived
and the engine ran great for several years in the 74.  Though my Dad only
drives his about 3000 miles a year.
So my best guess between the 2 vehicles is 25-35K.  And now it has been
sitting on the shelf again for about 18 months.