[T3] "cig lighter hole"

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Jan 30 12:59:18 PST 2011

A lot of cars now come with a USB port or ports to power devices as well
as connect them to internal systems.
But the lighter socket is still in use also.
I was just trying to keep the interior from looking to modern but have
considered setting up a USB port.

I did not realize I would stir things up so much by a simple question
about a lighter socket.
I don't even smoke ;-)

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org