[T3] Newbie with dumb questions.

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 17:22:53 PST 2011

In a message dated 1/30/2011 6:45:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

IVe  known several folks with major disasters with MOFOCO engines, but of
more  recent manuf... are they still in business?

Perhaps they were better in  the 90's

Cams were far better back then... and so was the  oil!

Keith

The engine in my 65 Notch is a MOFOCO engine, that was built in 2006 using
an all aluminum case. I used GM's EOS for break in, and have used it since
mixed  with dino oil. We'll have to wait and see what the long term life
with it is,  but at least it gives good mileage at 70-75 (corrected) mph on
dual Solexes. ;^)

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)