[T3] Pneumatic screen washer Helphos Valve

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 19:01:02 PST 2011

Where does that go, Russ?  Jim thinks it's on the face of the spigot to seal
on the valve stem.  That looks possible, but I wouldn't say I saw anything
that looked soft on there - seemed like plastic to me, but it can't fit
insside the valve, so I guess it must seal on the face.

Is there a seal that's dropped out or something?

It was still working today.

For Jim:  Yes, I have courier set up here - looks fine!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club