[T3] Rattling shifter

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:40:17 PST 2011

Yeah, I wasn't happy with it.  Returned it at lunch and they had a different
brand with a nice round tube this time.  I'm MUCH HAPPIER.

Plus, the end of that tube had nothing to grab onto while turning the screw
on the other end.  Was going to be tough to install that one without
mangling it further.

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback