[T3] push-rod length...

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 15:56:52 PST 2011

In a message dated 1/1/2011 6:39:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ftalker at gmail.com writes:

As a  side note to this, I have been restoring my 356 for a good while now
and I  have, I suppose, become used to the superfluous and accurate
renderings of  these sorts of details in the Porsche workshop manual, and I
now get a bit  exasperated when I can't find simple dimensions in the T-3
books.  I  suppose it's the nature of what was expected of the drivers of
these  vehicles at that time.
Best regards
FE Meek

You might want to get the big Blue Bentley then. Granted it's for the early
 cars, but the info inside is invaluable. It's really based off the VW
Factory  repair manuals from 61 to 67, and even has in the body section how to's
on where  to replace the welded parts of the body for all the body styles.
I've got 1, and find it a very good source for info for my T-34. : )

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)