[T3] More push-rod stuff...

Frank Meek ftalker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 20:03:26 PST 2011

Hi there
In answer to both questions from Jim and Dave...yes, Jim I meant point 5mm,
not 5mm; and to Dave, I believe the rod with the fewest exposed threads was
from a '69, (my brother's before it fell to rust and parting).  And, the
other, if memory serves, was from a '67 or '68.
And, while I cannot be certain that I didn't "reset" one or both of them, I
certainly don't recall this.  I believe I was under the spell of the Bentley
book, that these were to be left untouched by the hands of mortals.  I think
that I adjusted everything with the "stop."
And, the tip on the earlier book was not ignored.  I simply have my hands,
(and money), tied up with the Porsche cousin.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
FE Meek
PS I sent this yesterday. but apparently it got scrambled...pardon me if I
double posted this.  FM