[T3] MPS calibration

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 17:37:24 PST 2011

In a message dated 1/5/2011 7:28:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Yea, Jim  likes to plan ahead and attack his hills and that makes a big
difference...  I tend to hit the cruise and let what happens happen.  Does
cost me a  MPG or so.

Keith

John and I tried to get Dave to follow along with us, using the
conservation of momentum (fast down hill to go up the next) thru Missouri, but  Dave
just did it his way. At least Brian understood what John and I were doing,
and kept up with us. ;^) Sometimes people just want to do things their own
way.  At least the 3 of us got better mileage thru that leg than the FI car
did. :O

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)