[T3] Body Man (was "Need a great body man in western LA/VenturaCounty")

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 17:43:34 PST 2011

If the beading is put in a warm bath it will get soft enough to stretch a
bit, but you have to fit it quickly!  If it has any nicks or splits in the
edge, it may split through.

I've seen a rear fender brilliant orange beading somewhere recently - not
sure which side though.  There are a few pieces around in various colours,
but not a lot.  A Dutch guy was trying to match up sets from people's odd
bits some years ago, but I don't know if any great progress was made.

Dave,
UK VW Type 3&4 Club.
========