[T3] Brake Lights

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:44:02 PDT 2011

Sounds good Jim.  I'll let you know when I get to put a test meter on it.
 Hopefully tonight.

Dang, if both switches failed, that would be just one year of service and I
don't really drive the car in the winter because it's not waterproof yet.
 So that's really even less than a year....

Time will tell. Thanks,

 - Bryon