[T3] fuel tank leak

crash 69 dhbadeer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:56:43 PDT 2011

Sorry, the email name refers to the year my Dad crashed his bug (rolled 3
times on the Interstate) and walked away with only a few cracked ribs.

I've got the proper gasket material now, so I'm going "by the book" in terms
of making one gasket and putting it in the right place unless someone tells
me otherwise.

I may try it with gas for a day or two to check for leaks before I put the
tank back in the car.
Dan
65 Square