[T3] steering column coupling disc

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 5 19:03:52 PDT 2011

> you could get it to work. I know the one I got at my local
> part store and it had cloth reinforcement in it. Could be
> something to look into.

Similar setup in my wife's '71 Corvette (long gone now). It was scary to drive as it had sloppy steering due to it wearing out and the bolts were loose. Seems like a common thing in older vehicles, so there should be material available somewhere if not the proper disc. Rock Auto has one for the Corvette, but nothing listed for my VW.

Jeff '67 Sqbk