[T3] anyone else going to Bugs in the Garden?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 20:46:17 PDT 2011

In a message dated 7/5/2011 9:35:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Looks  like the weather will be letting me get to the Buffalo NY show this
year,  anyone other than Dave and I going??

I don't think so. Still working on the T-34, trying to get it to the point
of moving on it's own ( it's got to be ready to drive by 2012). ;^)  The
wide 5 disc kit arrived today, so now I'm just waiting on the spindles from
Washington to arrive to get that part done. Got the pedal cluster installed,
and  the clutch cable hooked up, so that's ready too. Been playing with the
door  caps, as the original steel was rotten away. Made some nice aluminum
replacements, covered them, and got them attached, along with the upper and
 lower dash pads.
The project is still moving along though. : )

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)