[T3] Ground for Fuel Pump Plug

SCS Crewcab scscrewcab at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 13 13:55:08 PDT 2011

I found it! For posterity sake, the wire from terminal 19 on the ECU
exits the main FI harness coming from the ECU where the first harness
branches off. That harness contains the 3 wires for the trigger points
and the single cylinder head temp sensor wire. There is an overlap there
and the terminal 19 wire is sandwiched between the part of the harness
that continues on to the right side of the engine and the harness for
the trigger points. I had to do some pretty invasive surgery on the
jacket to expose enough wire to splice it.