[T3] Ground for Fuel Pump Plug

SCS Crewcab scscrewcab at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 13 23:00:16 PDT 2011

After I posted this, I did a search on Samba and they are apparently
shippable. One guy offers to ship it via Greyhound if you live in or,
are willing to drive to a city with a Greyhound terminal. Where are you?
There used to be a large VW salvage yard (Tim's VW) west of Atlanta with
a few Type 3's in it but, it was flooded a few years back and I heard it
was condemned. Even if it was still open, all the tanks would be full of
water :-))