[T3] Ground for Fuel Pump Plug

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Jul 15 04:28:30 PDT 2011

On 14 Jul 2011 at 20:59, SCS Crewcab wrote:

> I still don't know where you are but, I priced shipping it on Greyhound
> from Phoenix to ATL and it was $42.00. It ain't cheap but, it's next
> day! I don't guess it matters because, Dave says you have to put some
> clothes on that pig.

I'm in Madison, WI, as shown in my sig, below. I did the Greyhound
web site query and came up with higher numbers from Madison, but I
was guessing at the size and weight. I'd want $50 for a good used,
bare tank. Would a total of ~$120 work for you? If so, I'll look into
this some more.

Does anyone else have a good used '71 tank closer to Atlanta?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org