[T3] pinion gear gone-need a tranny '70 sqbk

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jul 21 18:00:29 PDT 2011

I had Rancho do a performance tranny for me, cost about $100 to ship it FROM
the east coast and $60 TO the east coast from CA.

They seem to do a decent job, their quality control needs a little work and
they don't know T3 from T1 (had to swap out the hockey stick) but their
customer service was top notch, my tranny was noisy... they took it back at
their expense and fixed it, well... I think they fixed it as I haven't used
it since but I have a feeling that the cars that most of those trannys go in
are so loud that you couldn't hear the gear whine anyway.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"