[T3] Update with a Bowl Full of Rust Flakes

SCS Crewcab scscrewcab at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 24 18:45:02 PDT 2011

OK. Let's leave it at this. There are hidden passageways in everybody's
fuel tank. Never seal your tank or your hidden passageways will get
blocked and you'll run out of gas with your fuel gauge showing 3/8 of a
tank full. I'm going back through the mirror now. They're waiting for me
at the wedding.