[T3] Thermostat spring

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at vdubnut.com
Mon Jul 25 20:24:02 PDT 2011

Well I found a spring that would work at my local Advance Auto store.  I'm
in the process of getting everything setup and adjusted and noticed one
small issue.  The top of the thermostat rubs against the mounting bracket.
 The mechanism appears to work correctly and opens all the way, but I would
hate for this to be a place to bind in the future.  How would I go about
adjusting this?  I don't see anything that appears to be bent, but I guess
the thermostat mount could be.  This is also an aftermarket thermostat that
I had from many years ago and still works fine.

Here is a link to a picture of where it binds:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/qHduSdGTTREx01tNobvo6Q?feat=directlink

Thanks!

Joe P.