[T3] A busy week in Madison

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Jul 31 19:36:02 PDT 2011

Man! I wish I didn't live 4 or 5 states away from you. I got the calipers
off should be sending them off in a day or two. No hurry as long I can get
them by September or October (that's when we cover brakes with my 1st year
students) I'll be fine. If it's longer than that no problem there either.
Dennis Stiefel
Rainsville, AL, USA