[T3] A busy week in Madison

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 19:41:15 PDT 2011

In a message dated 7/31/2011 10:36:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org writes:

Man! I  wish I didn't live 4 or 5 states away from you. I got the calipers
off  should be sending them off in a day or two. No hurry as long I can get
them  by September or October (that's when we cover brakes with my 1st  year
students) I'll be fine. If it's longer than that no problem there  either.

Dennis, Jim has always had quick turn around on them. Master cylinders
too. : )

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)