[T3] seat belts

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Fri Jul 1 14:37:04 PDT 2011

I am the opposite.  My first car was a Bug, and those flat-bottom seats sure
let you slip around on corners.  Add to that, my ebrake cables were VERY
sharp at the end slots, and I would stab my right butt cheek on a hard left
turn!  I learned to wear a belt at ALL times, and the habit stuck with me
through every car I've owned.  I feel naked without it now.

Yet another advantage of growing up with an ACVW!
-Phil