[T3] Master Cylinder

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:11:12 PDT 2011

>The '68-9 MC was quickly NLA, so most of those early brake >warning light
cars, have already had their MCs replaced with later >versions by now. To
make the conversion complete, those cars >need the late version of the brake
light switch wiring harness. >I've got a couple of those, but there's a
demand for them and I'd >like to be able to provide them as long as
possible.
*
Jim -- Being that we've already done extensive work on my '69 T3, last year
(the brakes ... front & rear cylinders, seals, brake lines, DOT 5 in the
system and some work on the Master Cylinder Brake Light Switches, etc.) ....
I know there are some "loose ends" that you want to complete, when we get
together.  Is that the wiring harness work you suggested in previous E-mails
to me?

Do your comments about cars that had "an odd master cylinder" which may have
had the MC replaced, pertain to my '69?

I don't recall observing that "over/under shotgun" look.  But I remember we
had some conversation about my MC last summer.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, Fi, MT
Lake Geneva, WI

*