[T3] water in heater opening

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 19:02:51 PST 2011

In a message dated 3/3/2011 8:24:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
alluringeyewear at comcast.net writes:

Hellol  all!  I am getting water in my front floor heater vents.  Does this
 mean that the vent hoses are plugged or is it coming in from somewhere
else?  Thanks. '73 Fastback FI

The water can be coming in from the drain hoses, or the door seals. I only
mention the door seals, because I've had water enter the car thru them.
Usually  the door check rod seal isn't doing it's job, and the water enters the
door post  there, and drains out the heater vents. But it (water entering)
starts with  the door seal itself.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)