[T3] Michigan Vintage VW Festival - May 22, 2011

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 15:25:38 PST 2011

Sunday, May 22, 2011
Riverside Park, Ypsilanti,  MI

Right?

> This is the artwork for the shirt and dash  plaques that I just
finished....

>  http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2011Misc/MVVC2011_ShirtArt_Web.jpg

Nice!

Yeah, the park is actually just off of I-94, but you have to drive thru
town to get to it, as the entrance is at the other end of the park. It's  also
within 1 or 2 exits of where the '08 Invasion took place, but on the  north
side of I-94, rather than south of it. It's a really nice park, with lots
of grass, a river, and trees. : )
Nice artwork on the tee shirts John. I'm going to have to attend, just to
get one. ;^)

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)