[T3] (no subject)

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Mar 5 19:59:57 PST 2011

Well my numbers may be partly due to where the sensor happens to be.  I get
pretty good gas mileage with the boat behind it so I think the full throttle
mixture is Ok... and I need to err on the cooler side with the towing I do
in the heat so I am set just a tad rich.

Where is your lamba sensor mounted?  What kind of exaust are you running?

Thanks

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com