[T3] 50th in Ypsilanti?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 11:37:07 PST 2011

In a message dated 3/6/2011 2:16:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

*Jim --  Are you planning to go?  Caravan with others around Chicago?
We've
made that trip (a lot) with the motor home.  UGH!  I always  say "Never
again!"  But somehow "never" keeps repeating  itself.

Gary -- '69 T3 Variant, FI, MT (also S.  WI)

I've found driving thru Gary Indiana a big problem. It seems as if it's
always under construction. I had to pass thru there twice last year, and it
was  bad both times. It actually makes driving the Chicago look easy. :O

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)