[T3] Michigan Vintage VW Festival - May 22, 2011

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 17:48:30 PST 2011

In a message dated 3/6/2011 8:33:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kensue356 at cableone.net writes:

Well I  moved to Arizona and now own a 71 Type 3 Squareback.  I really like

the art work.  How can I buy a shirt?  I'd really like to get  one.  I do
still have many friends that can pick up one if you sell  them there.  I
know
Gregg Sanchez real well.  You must know him  too.  He drives a T3
Squareback.

Ken, you might want to contact Greg, as he's a member of the MVVC directors
 now. He'd be the "go to" guy. : )

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)