[T3] Hello from Romania

Alex Satala alexsatala at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 07:46:15 PST 2011

Hello , i'm an old fan of the type 3 Vw .
I have a Vw 1500n from 1963 (picture link below) and i really want to restore it
to a functional state as it is now rusting at my dads house.
The reason i have told you all this is that i need some money to
make this dream come true.
I recently got my drivers license and i am asking you all here on T3 group for a
little financial help to get my car running again.
First i need to get it ready for obtaining the license plates and registration ,
fix the engine , a paint job and some other minor fixes. Then gradually i want
to fully restore it (on my own) after this damn world crisis passes.
I don't expect to get the money upfront or anything , this is just a simple
request and please forgive me for asking but i am running out of options.

Here is a picture with the car in it's current condition
 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TTRNDXTI

Notice the modded taillights from a vw beetle ( my dad had to modify the rear
fenders)
WBR Satala Cazemir