[T3] swing axle rebuild

SAW DUST sawspatch at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:12:53 PDT 2011

I have a 67 notch. I'm in the process of rebuilding the swing axles. Its been a while since I have taken it apart and I forget the number of gaskets to use on each side where the axle tube flange meets up with the transmission. Also, If there is a special technique, torque ft. pounds or bolt up pattern to use. that kind of info would be good as well.  I have a freeway flyer trans with an aluminum reinforced side cover. Thanks in advance!!

LoVE and BLooD
SAWDUST